Enjoy your hiking holiday twice as much at the three-star Langeshof. A hike through our legendary larch forests and over idyllic Alpine pastures during the day, followed by experiencing the taste sensations of traditional South Tyrolean cuisine in the evening. One thing is certain… your host and head chef Adele know so many dumpling and gnocchi recipes that you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Our Package Specials:
- As a genuine Anterivo local, hostess Adele and son Benedikt know the surroundings inside out. Every day, they have individual hiking tips for their guests, perfect for any season and any type of weather.
- Free hire of Salewa hiking backpacks & walking sticks
- Hiking maps & hiking books available free of charge in the hotel
- 2 x guided hiking tours offered twice a week by the Tourist Association free of charge for guests of the Langeshof
- Free entry at the GEOPARC Bletterbach in Aldino
- Daily tasty dumpling or gnocchi dish in the evening, from classic to sweet, prepared by host & chef de cuisine Adele
- A home made goodbye gift: take the unforgettable flavours of your holiday home with you
7 nights with half-board
Arrival Saturday or Sunday
|Standard double room||€ |413,00 = € 371,00 per person and week
|South-facing double room||€ |441,00 = € 399,00 per person and week
|Single room||€ |518,00 = € 476,00 per week