Shoes laced, backpack packed, door opened and hike off into the great outdoors! The Wanderhotel Langeshof in the Monte Corno Nature Park lies in the midst of a wonderful natural and mountain world of hiking in the Dolomites. It is the ideal starting point for (hiking) excursions of all kinds: for families looking for pleasant, leisurely hikes through legendary forests and past grazing cows on idyllic Alpine pastures; for summit seekers wanting to head for the heights, for sunrise and sunset worshippers, for nature walkers and pleasure hikers.
Hiking special service:
The Wanderhotel Langeshof is shortly to be awarded the European Hiking Seal of Approval. The hotel is entirely dedicated to nature and hiking enthusiasts and offers everything their hiking heart desires. For an unforgettable hiking holiday in the Monte Corno Nature Park:
- Free hire of Salewa hiking backpacks & walking sticks
- Hiking maps & hiking books available free of charge in the hotel
- As a genuine Anterivo local, hostess Adele and son Benedikt know the surroundings inside out. Every day, they have individual hiking tips for their guests, perfect for any season and any type of weather.
- 2 x guided hiking tours offered twice a week by the Tourist Association in the Monte Corno Nature Park free of charge for guests of the Langeshof.
- Anterivo is a certified European hiking village, so it meets every requirement for a hiking holiday, such as a well-developed, signposted network of paths.
The hiking area around the Langeshof in the Monte Corno Nature Park is incredibly varied. And incredibly beautiful! Nestling between South Tyrol and the Trentino region, you can cross language barriers in a unique way while out hiking, as well as enjoy the culinary delights of both types of cuisine on the numerous Alpine pastures.